Skip to content

Income Property Insurance

Income Property Insurance

Whether you own or manage an apartment complex, commercial building, retail center, and/or 1-4 unit family dwelling, you want insurance that is tailored specifically to protect income properties. An Income Property Insurance policy gives you the options you need to protect you and your property.

California Income Property Insurance

Income property can be a great investment, especially if you protect your assets with appropriate and sufficient coverage. As California income property owners ourselves, we understand the unique needs of and challenges to local owners and managers.

Protect Yourself

Income property insurance insurance options protect you and your spouse or domestic partner against personal injury, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry as well as other non-bodily injury claims such as libel and slander.

Extra Coverage Doesn’t Have to Cost a Lot

Many landlords supplement their coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. Talk to us today about the amount of coverage that’s right for you.